– www.profil-netzwerkverein.de –
Thank you for your interest in the ProFiL Netzwerkverein e.V. and the content of our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. There-fore, we would like to inform you about data protection on our website.
When using this website, your personal data will be processed by us as the responsible party for data processing and stored for the time required to fulfil the specified purposes and legal obligations. In the following, we will inform you about what kind of data is involved, how it is processed and which rights you are entitled to in this respect.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “concerned person or user”).
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of data
This data protection information applies to the data processing on the website www.profil-netzwerkverein.de by the person in charge:
Technische Universität Berlin
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 104-106 10553 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as „ProFiL-Netzwerkverein“)
Phone: +49 – 30 –314 29304
Fax: +49 – 30 – 314 28966
2. Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
For providing this website we use the web hosting service ALL-INKL.COM – Neue Medien Münnich, Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf (hereinafter referred to as “ALL-INKL.COM”).
In order to provide the offer of a website, the commissioning of a web hosting service is required. The use of ALL-INK.COM occurs in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR due to our justified economic interest in keeping our offer available on this website. In connection with the hosting, ALL-INK.COM processes personal data on our behalf which is collected when using the website.
We have concluded an order processing contract with ALL-INK.COM. The service provider assures that it processes the data in accordance with the basic data protection regulation and guarantees the protection of the rights of the person concerned through this contract.
b) When visiting our website
You can access the www.profil-netzwerkverein.de website without revealing your identity. The browser used on your end device merely automatically sends infor-mation to the server of our website (e.g. date and time of access, name and URL of the file accessed, browser type and version, website from which access is gained (referrer URL)).
This also includes the IP address of your requesting terminal device. This will be saved temporarily in a so-called log file and automatically deleted after 4 weeks. The IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes of establish-ing and maintaining the connection in order to guarantee security and functionality of our website and, if necessary, to be able to prosecute possible illegal attacks on it.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the security interest mentioned above and the need to ensure that our website is available without interruption.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the processing of the IP address in the log file. Nor do we engage in profiling.
c) Use of the member area
As a member of the ProFiL Netzwerkverein e.V., you have the possibility to use the password-protected member area with your user name and password. This serves the purpose of enabling you to make full use of your membership through easier, faster and more personal contact and exchange of information.
Once your membership account has been deleted, your data will be automatically deleted for further use, unless we are obliged to store your data for a longer period of time in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Disclosure of Data
Transmission of your personal data for other than the above-mentioned purposes only takes place:
- if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR;
- if we process and pass on your data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR in order to implement the membership;
- if there is a legal obligation to pass on your data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR.
4. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or revocation, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at the headquarters of our association.
6. Data Security
All data that you personally transmit is encrypted using the common and secure TLS (Transport Layer Security) standard. TLS is a secure and proven standard that is also used, for example, in online banking. You can recognise a secure TLS connection by the s attached to the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol in the lower section of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.profil-netzwerkverein.de/datenschutzerklaerung